Here are a few things to check before calling for service:
- Be sure the emergency switch is on. This switch is usually red and located close to the basement door.
- Be sure the thermostat is set above room temperature. Also, check the batteries on programmable models.
- Check to see if the electrical circuit breaker has switched to ‘off’.
- Check the fuel level in your tank.
- If you have a steam system; check for the proper water level.
- Press the “restart” button on the burner. ONLY PRESS IT ONCE!
If the burner fails to start, shut the emergency switch to“off” and click here contact one of our service partners here. Or, give our office a call and we’d be glad to help you!